Quick Jump Menu
Info Ask a Question
Advanced Search Search the Knowledgebase
How to change my file format?
Reference Number: AA-16753 Views: 94807 Created: 01-03-2013 02:32 AM Last Updated: 01-03-2013 02:33 AM 85 Rating/ 13 Voters

Please follow the below instructions to change your file format:- 

1. Open your essay in its current format (using Microsoft Word or WordPerfect). 
2. Click on File and select Save As. 
3. Select a location to save the file from the Save in drop-down menu. We recommend saving it on the Desktop or on a floppy disk. 
4. You edit the name in the File name box to give the file a new name. 
5. Click on the drop-down menu next to Save as Type and select Rich Text Format (.rtf), Word 97-2003 Document (.doc) or Word Document (.docx)
6. Click Save to accept the changes.